Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TO DO LIST

I posted my TO DO LIST in October. Let me just update it:

1. Finish the flower mobile for my little girl's room.
2. Transform 4 onsies into t-shirts. (I hate the snaps on the bottom.)
3. Transform a couple of dresses into skirts.
4. Make pair of baby jeans from some of mine that ripped.
5. Finish 4 sets of baby leggings.
6. Do wall art for my baby girl's room.
7. Finish some hair bows. I have more I am making, but did get the ones I wanted done.
8. Edit and upload pictures to Walgreens to print. Also never ending, but got caught up.
9. Scan high school and jr high pictures.
10. Get the wireless router to work. (HATE working on this problem.)
 
YAY!!!! Not bad at all. I should post a list of "projects" I would like to try. That one might actually be really interesting. Maybe another day.
 
As for now, I will enjoy my almost completed list.

No comments:

Post a Comment