Friday, November 6, 2009

Sewing and more stuff done

I have finished the baby leggings. I have finished the flower mobile. I have finished the wall art for my daughter's room. While I have finished these, I still have more to do.

Also, I can't help but start a new project while the rest are not done. I have purchased the material to make a purse. Depending on how it turns out and how difficult it is, I am hoping to make some for Christmas.

I was at the dollar store the other day. They had these really cute thermal shirts, but only 2T and 3T. Knowing that they might run small, I purchased one of each. I got the idea from a blog...which I can't find now, but will update later. Turns out the 2T fits.

I cut one up to make ruffles...since they are all the rage. I kept changing my mind on adding them as a shirt front or around the collar. Well, the collar won. I also added a ruffle flower on the lower side of the shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment