Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yummy - have to try

SO I have this recipe I found on a blog (here it is) ...I have not tried it yet...only because I am scared I will make one of these a day and be in major trouble. But there is no harm in sharing a good thing.

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE:
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the mil and oil and mix well. Add chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at high. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed. Allow to cool a little and tip out onto plate if desired. The mug is hot when removing from microwave so be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment