Sunday, February 28, 2016

Classroom Decorations

 
One of my favorite things about having a classroom is changing and adding decorations on a whim.

The school theme is Snoopy.

 I enlarged a Snoopy and Woodstock on my home computer and made a poster board decoration for our classroom wall. They sit right inside our door. I know that you can go buy almost any decoration you can imagine, but we are a small school. We are located at a church so you can imagine our budget is tight. If I spent all my money buying decorations, well, there would be no point in working.

I am a self professed craft junkie. I have all kinds of craft materials in my house. I have a ton of 12x12 scrapbook paper so making paper decorations is cheap!!

I guess you could say decorating my classroom falls right in line with my love for party decorating!!

Check out my Snoopy fun below:
Thanksgiving

Ready for Christmas: see the paper lights?



Ready for February
Heart garland
3d layered  heart

Valentine's Day Snoopy with 3D hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment