Thursday, October 22, 2009

To DO LIST

I can't help feeling a little overwhelemed today. I have so many things I really want to get finished, and can't seem to find the time. Here is my list:

1. Finish the flower mobile for my little girl's room.
2. Transform 4 onsies into t-shirts. (I hate the snaps on the bottom.)
3. Transform a couple of dresses into skirts.
4. Make pair of baby jeans from some of mine that ripped.
5. Finish 4 sets of baby leggings.
6. Do wall art for my baby girl's room.
7. Finish some hair bows.
8. Edit and upload pictures to Walgreens to print.
9. Scan high school and jr high pictures.
10. Get the wireless router to work. (HATE working on this problem.)

NOTICE how most of this is stuff to "finish?" I get started, get interrupted, and don't get back to it.

I am curious to see how long it will take me to get this list done. The only time I can really work on this stuff is nap time...so probably a year or so. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment