Friday, May 27, 2016

Helping the Nail Polish Obsession

I have an addiction. I know I am not alone, my cousin is addicted too...we can't get enough of finger nail polish!!! I LOVE all the pretty colors and the new textures.

Recently I cleaned out my polish stash. I had some that where old and drying. I can't tell you how hard it was to throw them out.

I have a pretty nail shape so painting my nails has always been a pleasure. I went through a phase where I changed my color every couple of days. Now with 3 kids, not so much.

Then I came across this: Make Your Own Wonderful Galaxy Jewelry.

Oh my!!! My mind started to whirl. I had some flat bottom marbles from the dollar store. Of course, I had nail polish.

Thus started my addiction!!!!!

My little slice of the universe.

I used all the dollar store glass marbles and then headed to Michael's. They have glass marbles that don't have that weird sheen to the top of them.

I am not sure what to do with them now. I was thinking of making them into a stepping stone. I have avoided the glass marbles at both stores...too much temptation!!!

Hope I don't spread the addiction.

Here are some more pictures:

I just love them.

These are from the dollar store. They have that sheen.

The center one is from Michael's. It does not have the sheen.




No comments:

Post a Comment