Wednesday, January 28, 2015

More American Girl Accessories

Ran to the craft store yesterday and found a few more American Girl sized goodies. The cutest clipboards I had seen where only $1.50 so I picked up three. I liked how one had just ruled paper and the other had a checklist. There are magnets on the back which come right up.
Most of us have seen the mini tape dispensers. I grabbed the Valentine's day set which was on sale. Three dispensers for only $1.79.
I liked the little chalkboard easel. I will leave it to my sweet girl to decide what to use it for. Also at $1.50 I could see getting another one.
Lastly I picked up some small keys. I didn't want to get tiny keys since that is not realistic. I grew up with a spare key and it was not miniature. The keys where $1.99. Put them on a spare key chain and dolly is set.
I always keep my eyes open for inexpensive items the doll can use. I will share what I find.
I couldn't resist buying more than one.
This magnet just peels right off. Take it off slow to prevent too much tearing.
The kinds of little tape available blows me away.
Ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment