Monday, October 12, 2009

More Sewing

Recently, my husband cleaned out his side of the closet. Most of what he took out where scrubs that did not fit right. Now I have them in my stash of material for crafts.

With all the baby leggings and the towel dresses I have made my daughter, my son was feeling a little left out. He told me the other day that "nobody makes things for me." Well, his guilt trip worked. I asked him if he wanted a pair of pants like daddy's work pants.

My first attempt was not bad, but not great either. The pant legs where a little slim and the length was a bit short. He ran around in them, really happy, but I had to make a second pair.

The second pair came out really good. I was proud of myself. I had to take the side pockets off since they where in the way of where I was cutting. I decided to just leave them as they where, and add them to the sides of the pants. They actually work a little like knee pads and pockets.

Here is a picture.



I can't wait to try something else new.

No comments:

Post a Comment