Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Day

Today is my first bolg. I am sure they will get longer, but for today, just a summary.

It is amazing how busy a household with a 3 year old and a 1 year old can get. I cannot keep my floors clean, the toys are all over the place, and the laundary is nonstop. HELP. I can't really hire someone because as soon as they would leave, the house would be a mess again. My mom tells me this is life with little kids, it will get better some day. (Like when they move out!)

The part that is hardest to belive is that I want another, and sooner rather than later. My husband could just pass out at the thought. I now it's chaos, I know it's a mess, but God knows I love every minute of it.

Soon I hope to add some of my favorite pass times, crafts and such. I apologize ahead of time if I tend to rant, my family is used to it.

Thanks for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment