Friday, January 1, 2016

My Personal 2016 Challenge

I am making myself accountable for a challenge this year. I am going to do a post a week this year. If I have time or tons of inspiration, well then, it may be more.

I am going to stick with what I know and then try to branch out to things that interest me.

I will be face painting more this year...sharing some inspiration, some personal ideas, and even some failures.

I am still obsessed with 18 inch doll stuff. (More than my 7 year old.) Keep an eye out for those random things I can find that work for dolls or those things I can make.

I started working in a preschool program this fall. I love making things with my 4-5 year olds. I am always on the look our for crafts ideas for them. I then have my 4 year old and 7 year old try them out. If my kids like something, I will have to share.

Let 2016 begin!! I can't wait to see what all it has in store!!!

Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment