Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hand Made Christmas

I have never been very confident in my ability to do anything well enough to have a hand made Christmas. I am a beginner at sewing, amateur jewelry maker and amateur crafter.

Since my daughter is American Girl obsessed, as I have said in previous posts, I am going to make some of her gifts. I found a little cabinet at goodwill which I think will make a perfect little fridge. I will be crafting items to go inside of it. I am also thinking of adding images to the insides of the doors that reflect the inside of a fridge. I am not sure where I will find the images, but I will have to look around.

I also found a little pantry at goodwill; it already contained two pies. I am going to paint this as well since I think it would look weird to leave it white when I am painting the little "fridge" black.

My local Tuesday Morning happened to have some 18 inch dolls. They also had a cute table and chairs set for $20. I was so excited. I know she is going to love these. I am making some little seat cushions and a table cloth.

My 8 year old son is into video games and I really can't think of ANYTHING to get him or make him. I really limit how much he can play video games during the week.


I guess I will be looking around on Pintrest for any ideas for my boys. If you see anything...let me know!!
The "fridge" I found. Needs some paint.
Needs some paint on the inside too and maybe some "fridge" images.

No comments:

Post a Comment