Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Favorite Product

I have a new favorite product I thought I would share. I have a real issue with putting up pictures because I HATE to put small holes in the wall. Anyone who has painted knows what a pain it is to fill, sand and then paint over them. Of course, I can't live with plain walls.


I have found the perfect solution.

Command makes multiple picture hanging products. Most have little hooks you hang the pictures on. Those work great too, but these are my favorite. They are like mini, super strong, plastic velcro strips.
I have used these to hang posters in Preston's room. To hang small picture frames. To hang a clip board. Even to hang a dry erase/ magnetic bulletin board. Anything you want on your walls, these will hold.
Now I hang things up and don't think twice about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment