Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas gifts

I am working on a couple of items for my daughter's Christmas. I have painted the "fridge" for my daughter's doll. My next step is to make food to fill it. I found a really good site with food printables. Paper Minis has pritables for doll house size and 18" doll size. The scale for AG dolls is 1:3.  

I have a Muffy pie cabinet I found at goodwill which will make a good pantry. 

I am trying to be as frugal as I can and looking everywhere for ideas. So, look what I found today at Tom Thumb:

 I found the same brand of appetizer forks alone. I had them in my cart and then I came across the whole set. I recently purchased square plates for our household. I just LOVE these little ones. I can't wait to give these to my daughter for her dolls. Oh, and it was about $5.00 so my wallet is happy too.

I have been so busy, but I do have more I want to share. The dino party was a huge sucess, keep an eye out for that update.

Thanks for coming by.
Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment