Monday, August 18, 2014

First Face painting Job

I have my first face painting job lined up in October.

Last night I layed in bed with my mind going round and round on what I would offer, what designs would be fast, which ones would the kids want...that kind of thing. I find it very hard to go to sleep when my mind is still going full blast.

I woke up this morning and decided to practice a few designs.

My 6 year old loves Frozen. I have a feeling she is not alone. I decided to try my hand at Olaf. I need to buy some brown paint for his arms, but I think the one I did came out cute.



The line-up will be : Olaf, Hello Kitty, a pumpkin, a bat, a dragon and some hearts. I am super excited.  

I will have to add pictures as I practice the designs I am going to do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment